NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The golf apparel, footwear, and accessories market in US is estimated to grow by USD 1.26 billion from 2022 to 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.18%. The increasing number of women participants in sports activities is notably driving the market growth. Women’s active participation in sports worldwide is a notable trend, marked by a decreasing gender disparity in the number of male and female athletes competing in events like the Olympic Games. This achievement represents a significant stride towards gender equality in sports. Currently, a substantial number of women are actively involved in sports, whether professionally or recreationally. Numerous organizations are actively promoting campaigns to encourage greater female participation in sports. Additionally, there are increasing opportunities for future female golfers to establish themselves in the sport. In recent years, there has been a growing number of women engaging in golf and various outdoor activities. These initiatives and the increased participation of women in golf and sports, in general, are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
The golf apparel, footwear, and accessories market in US is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer golf apparel, footwear, and accessories market in US are Adidas AG, Asher Golf, ASICS Corp., Bridgestone Corp., Callaway Golf Co., Dixon Golf, Duca Del Cosma B.V, FILA Holdings Corp., FORAY GOLF LLC, Jones Sports Co., Mizuno Corp, Nike Inc., Perry Ellis International Inc., PING Inc., PUMA SE, Ralph Lauren Corp., Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd., Taylor Made Golf Co. Inc., Tour Edge Golf Manufacturing Inc., and Under Armour Inc. The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download a FREE Sample before buying
- Adidas AG –The company offers golf apparel, footwear, and accessories, such as abstract print shorts, which are designed for men to wear for various sport activities.
- For details on companies and their offerings – Buy report!
Technological advances in golf sports and products are the key trend in the United States Golf Apparel, Footwear, and Accessories Market.
The threat of counterfeit golf products is the major challenge hindering the growth of United States Golf Apparel, Footwear, and Accessories Market.
- The market share growth of the offline segment will be significant during the forecast period. The offline distribution channel encompasses various retail formats, including speciality and sports stores, hypermarkets, supermarkets, departmental stores, outlets, and warehouse clubs. These large speciality and sports shops offer a wide range of golf apparel, footwear, and accessories from popular brands. The extensive presence and popularity of these retail outlets are expected to boost the sales of golf-related products in the US during the forecast period. Additionally, offline retailers are actively working to expand their store networks. For example, in July 2020, Target Corp. entered into a lease agreement to open a new store at the Gateway Port Chester outdoor shopping complex in the US. Such expansions of offline retail establishments will enhance customer accessibility and contribute to increased sales of golf products, including golf apparel, footwear, and accessories, thereby driving market growth during the forecast period.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments – View FREE Sample Report
- How do the major trends impact the market?
- How do the key drivers and challenges impact the market?
The tennis apparel, footwear, and accessories market in US is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.51% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 208.5 million. This report extensively covers market segmentation by distribution channel (offline and online), end-user (men, women, and children), and product (apparel, footwear, and accessories). The increasing penetration of the Internet and smartphones are key factors driving the growth of the tennis apparel, footwear, and accessories market in US.
The athletic footwear market in US is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.28% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 3,231.02 million. This athletic footwear market report in US extensively covers market segmentation by distribution channel (offline and online), type (running and jogging, sports shoes, aerobic and gym shoes, and hiking and backpacking shoes), and end-user (men, women, and children). Popularity of sports and fitness activities is the key factor driving the growth of the US athletic footwear market.
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
7 Market Segmentation by End-user
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Vendor Landscape
12 Vendor Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-golf-apparel-footwear-and-accessories-market-is-to-grow-by-usd-1-26-billion-from-2022-to-2027–the-increasing-number-of-women-participants-in-sports-activities-drives-the-market—technavio-301942259.html
Some images courtesy of https://pixabay.com