DUBLIN, July 12, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Protective Clothing: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Protective Clothing estimated at US$10.3 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$16.1 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Aramid & Blends, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 5.9% CAGR and reach US$5.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Polyolefin & Blends segment is readjusted to a revised 5.4% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $3.8 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 7.6% CAGR
The Protective Clothing market in the U.S. is estimated at US$3.8 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2.2 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 7.6% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4% and 5.3% respectively over the 2022-2030 period.
Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 5.1% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$951.3 Million by the year 2030.
Select Competitors (Total 106 Featured) –
- 3M Company
- Alpha Pro Tech Ltd.
- Ansell Limited
- Ansell Protective Solutions AB
- BALLYCLARE LIMITED
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- CETRIKO S.L.
- Delta Plus Group,
- Derekduck Industries Corp.
- GLEN RAVEN INC.
- Grolls (Sweden)
- Honeywell International Inc.
- International Enviroguard Inc
- Johnson Controls
- JSP Ltd. (UK)
- Kappler Inc.
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
- KONINKLIJKE TEN CATE NV
- LAKELAND INDUSTRIES, INC.
- Lindstrom Group
- MCR Safety
- MSA Safety
- Polison Corporation
- Radians, Inc.
- Saf-T-Gard International, Inc.
- Sanctum Work Wear Pvt. Ltd.
- Udyogi International
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- COVID-19 Pandemic Shocks the Global Economy, Triggering Negative Tide in GDP
- Regulatory Agencies Propose Measures to Address Shortage of PPE amidst the Pandemic
- Participants in PPE Industry Burn Heels to Address Stark Shortage of Protective Gear amidst COVID-19 Crisis
- Industrial Activity Remain Subdued in the Immediate Term, Inducing Weakness into Every Industry Except Healthcare
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, annual % Change) for 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Business Climate Indicator in the Euro Area for the Period June 2019 to May 2020
- Global PMI Index Points for the Years 2018, 2019 & 2020
- A Prelude to Protective Clothing Market
- Global Protective Clothing Market Heads for Strong Gains
- Major Growth Drivers and Influencing Factors in the Global Protective Clothing Market
- Aramid & Polyolefin Constitute the Largest Product Types
- Construction and Manufacturing Leads the End-Use Market, Healthcare to Grow the Fastest
- While Developed Regions Remain Major Consumers, Developing Regions Emerge as Fastest Growing Markets
- World Protective Clothing Market by Region (2020 & 2027): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for Developed and Developing Regions
- Global Protective Clothing Market – Geographic Regions Ranked by Value CAGR for 2020-2027: China, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of World, Canada, Europe, USA, and Japan
- Protective Clothing – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Companies Utilize Periods of Economic Slowdown to Expand Business Opportunities
- Recent Industry Activity
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Safety at Work Place Throws the Focus on Protective Clothing and PPE
- Workplace Fatalities in the World: Annual Work Related Fatalities (in Thousands) by Region
- COVID-19 Pandemic Creating Strong Growth Opportunities for Protective Clothing Market
- Focus on Infection Control Spurs Demand for PPE & PC in the Healthcare Sector
- Increasing Healthcare Expenditure to Foster Market Growth
- World Healthcare Expenditure (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017-2023
- Per Capita Healthcare Expenditure (in $) by Select Countries for 2018
- COVID-19 Pandemic Spikes PPE Demand for Healthcare Applications
- Shortage of PPE due to Coronavirus Outbreak Endangers Frontline Health Responders
- Increased Use of Protective Apparel – An Important Growth Promoting Factor
- Despite the Crushing Impact of COVID-19 Crisis, Manufacturing Industry to Remain an Important Consumer of Protective Clothing in Long Term
- Construction Industry: Developments Focus on Improving Worker Safety
- World Construction Industry (in US$ Trillion) for the Years 2017, 2019 & 2022
- Housing Projects Scenario in the US
- Arc Flash Protective Clothing Remain Highly Relevant
- Oil and Gas Sector: A Key End-User Industry
- Diverse Protective Clothing & Materials in Vogue for Different Industries
- Protective Clothing Offering Multiple Functionalities Higher in Demand
- Stringent Regulatory Standards – An Important Growth Driver
- PPEs Become User Friendly and Smart
- Innovations and Advancements in PPEs
- COVID-19 Pandemic Revitalizes Focus on Antibacterial Coatings
- Noteworthy Innovative Trends in Global Protective clothing Market
- Innovation in New Resistant Materials to Benefit Growth in the Protective clothing Market
- Technological Advances Drive in Attitude Shift
- Select Innovations
- Green Protective Clothing
- Protective Clothing – Product Definition and Classification
- Durable and Disposable Protective clothing
- Product Segmentation based on Function
- Factors Limiting Clothing and Face-Mask Performance
- Choosing the Right Protective Clothing
- An Insight into Application Markets
- Percentage of Disposable Garments vis-a-vis Reusable Garments in End-Use Industries
- Personal Protective Equipment – A Brief Overview
- Regulatory Framework
- Protective Clothing Standards
- CPC: Assessment of Barrier Properties
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p9c867
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-protective-clothing-market-expected-to-reach-16-1-billion-by-2030–driven-by-increasing-safety-awareness-and-stringent-regulations-301875450.html
Some images courtesy of https://pixabay.com